how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal - Websphere ; can anyone tell me how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal. i tried with environment variable having name as IBM_HEAPDUMP_OUTOFMEMORY and IBM_JAVADUMP_OUTOFMEMORY and value as FALSE. but its not making sense....anyway the size is increasing...and giving outofmemory if ...

  1. how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal

    can anyone tell me how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal.

    i tried with

    environment variable having name as IBM_HEAPDUMP_OUTOFMEMORY and IBM_JAVADUMP_OUTOFMEMORY
    and value as FALSE.

    but its not making sense....anyway the size is increasing...and giving outofmemory if ill increase the size.........

  2. Re: how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal

    Hello,
    You can try searching this forum for similar threads, like this one:

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/fo...hreadID=310943

    Thank you,
    David Yang
    WebSphere Portal support

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

  3. Re: how to avoid Heap dump Creation in Wepsphere Portal

    I'm not sure what you mean about this statement:

    "but its not making sense....anyway the size is increasing...and giving outofmemory if ill increase the size......."

    Does the help in the URL given above help you, please reply if there's a problem with them.

    *Matt Munse*

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

+ Reply to Thread