the new page is not submitted - Websphere

This is a discussion on the new page is not submitted - Websphere ; Hello, I've just installed the wps6.0,and i'm trying to create a new page,after i inform the page's properties(Title,theme..)I click OK but nothing happens,the page is stuck like if it isn't submitted!! Any idea please?...

  1. the new page is not submitted

    Hello,
    I've just installed the wps6.0,and i'm trying to create a new page,after i inform the page's properties(Title,theme..)I click OK but nothing happens,the page is stuck like if it isn't submitted!!

    Any idea please?

  2. Re: the new page is not submitted

    Can you provide a snippet of the error or exception in the systemout.log when you add the page and it just sits there.

    Thanks.

  3. Re: the new page is not submitted

    It's possible the issue you have encountered is known. What is the exact Portal version you are running? If it is 6.0.0.0 (check wps.properties in the Portal root directory) I recommend upgrading to 6.0.1.6 if possible (this is the latest 6.0x version available).

  4. Re: the new page is not submitted

    Stuck - can you please write more on this.

    Log will be helpful to debug.

    --sandeep

+ Reply to Thread