Re: Clarifications on portal Aggregation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Clarifications on portal Aggregation - Websphere ; I am afraid I do not understand the overall goal, can you explain what you are trying to do ? jim IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0 IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 ...

  1. Re: Clarifications on portal Aggregation

    I am afraid I do not understand the overall goal, can you explain what you are trying to do ?

    jim

  2. Re: Clarifications on portal Aggregation

    Hi Jim,
    I am trying to set some cookies through default.jsp. I need to set these cookies everytime a user navigates to a different page. So that is the whole idea of setting it in default.jsp. I am trying to do it by adding the cookie through response.addcookie() method. Am i wrong in my approach, or is there another way to set them for all navigational activities?

    looking forward to your advice

  3. Re: Clarifications on portal Aggregation

    that should work fine