WPS 6.1 custom error pages - Websphere

This is a discussion on WPS 6.1 custom error pages - Websphere ; Hi, I need to configure a custom error page as stated in http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21269078 But it's not working this way for 6.1 (as mentioned in this article). So, how to configure this for 6.1x? thanks Christian...

  1. WPS 6.1 custom error pages

    Hi,

    I need to configure a custom error page as stated in http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21269078
    But it's not working this way for 6.1 (as mentioned in this article).

    So, how to configure this for 6.1x?

    thanks Christian

  2. Re: WPS 6.1 custom error pages

    What is the problem that you're getting?

    *Matt Munse*

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

+ Reply to Thread