WebSphere Portal 6.1 Using RAD 7.5 Statup Problems - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere Portal 6.1 Using RAD 7.5 Statup Problems - Websphere ; Hi, I'm using WebSphere Portal 6.1.0.1 and RAD 7.5.4. However I can not start the portal using the RAD since if a try to do it, it hangs during the startup process. I already saw this link http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/fo...ageID=14234179 and tried ...

  1. WebSphere Portal 6.1 Using RAD 7.5 Statup Problems

    Hi,

    I'm using WebSphere Portal 6.1.0.1 and RAD 7.5.4. However I can not start the portal using the RAD since if a try to do it, it hangs during the startup process.

    I already saw this link http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/fo...ageID=14234179 and tried to solve this problem with the instructions but my configuration does not seam ok

    In the file C:\IBM\WebSphere\wp_profile\ConfigEngine\propertie s\wkplc.properties the values are:
    la.providerURL=corbaloc:iiop:localhost:10031
    WPS_SOAP_PORT=10025

    If I startup the WebSphere Portal using the Windows startup menu (and this works ok) and see the ports using the Admin console I see
    SOAP_CONNECTOR_ADDRESS 10025
    DCS_UNICAST_ADDRESS 10030

    So, the SOAP port is ok. Is the DCS different from the config file? Is this not ok?
    How can I solve it?

    Thanks in Advance

  2. Re: WebSphere Portal 6.1 Using RAD 7.5 Statup Problems

    You can find the accurate ports listed in this file on the portal server:
    wp_profile/config/cells/ /nodes//serverindex.xml

    *Matt Munse*

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

+ Reply to Thread