Customize Side Nav - Websphere

This is a discussion on Customize Side Nav - Websphere ; Hi, We are trying to customize the side nav so it contains two tree menus instead of one: the one at the top being common to all pages for information relevant to all staff and another one below it for ...

  1. Customize Side Nav

    Hi,

    We are trying to customize the side nav so it contains two tree menus instead of one: the one at the top being common to all pages for information relevant to all staff and another one below it for information specific to invidual departments. The idea is that the one common to all staff will always show at the top left wherever the user navigates. Any suggestion is appreciated.

    Clifford Cheng

  2. Re: Customize Side Nav

    well I would go ahead and modify sidenav.jspf and add a second set of navigation loops or just a navigation links for the pages you want to link to.

    You can use the navigation loop and point it to a specific page and have it loop from there and only go a certain level deep if you want.