Hi,

I am currently having WPS 6.0 as a TEST env and it is currently using DB User Registry. I plan to switch it to LDAP user Registry as my rest of the WPS 6.0 env use LDAP.

However when i referred the article in infocenter

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c_was_cur.html

It states that Database user registry should not be used if one of the following conditions is true:

You plan to use a custom user registry that you created
You plan to use an LDAP user registry with realm support for authentication.

Need to know whether it is safe to switch to LDAP user registry without impacting the env. If it fails then what would be rollback steps.