Visibility Rule Error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Visibility Rule Error - Websphere ; Hi all, I'm having problems applying a visibility rule just created. {code} Show page or portlet when current Request.attributes.langSel is en or current Request.langSel is greater than or equal to en Otherwise hide {code} I insert the value of the ...

  1. Visibility Rule Error

    Hi all,

    I'm having problems applying a visibility rule just created.

    {code}
    Show page or portlet when

    current Request.attributes.langSel is en or

    current Request.langSel is greater than or equal to en

    Otherwise hide

    {code}

    I insert the value of the "langSel" attribute using the typical line:

    {code}
    request.setAttribute("langSel",request.getLocale().getLanguage());
    {code}

    The problem is that the portlet isn't hiding when changing the language.

    Any idea?

    Thanks.

    Dani

  2. Re: Visibility Rule Error

    The rule says "Show", but it's just a test. The portlet isn't hiding any case.

  3. Re: Visibility Rule Error

    I fixed the problem.

    I had enabled the rule's cache. The file is +"\PortalServer\config\config\services\Personalizati onService.properties"+, and the property +"rulesEngine.attributeBasedAdmin.enableCaching=fals e"+.

+ Reply to Thread