Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal 6.0 - Websphere ; Hello all. Where can i find personalization data,which users edit in portlets,when they click in menu "personize"?...

  1. Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal 6.0

    Hello all.

    Where can i find personalization data,which users edit in portlets,when they click in menu "personize"?

  2. Re: Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal6.0

    The portlet data which a user customizes the portlet is held in the portlet data per user if the portlet allows it.

    - Matt

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

  3. Re: Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal6.0

    I understand it,but in which database websphere portal stored this personalization user's data.

  4. Re: Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal6.0

    This data is held in the customization domain:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...resources.html

    To export this data, edit "ExportRelease.xml", change 'domain="rel"' to 'domain="cust"', and save as ExportCustomization.xml. Then run:

    xmlaccess -url ... -in ExportCustomization.xml ...

    ExportCustomization will look something like this (taken from 6.1):

    Another approach would be to use Export.xml, but that will get everything (all domains, release, customization, etc.).

  5. Re: Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal6.0

    I need change or delete data for some users. May be you also know table where personalization data is stored?

  6. Re: Database and table for personalization data in WebSphere Portal6.0

    Thanks for your help.

    I used xmlaccess for getting personalization data, change data for some users and update it with xmlaccess.

+ Reply to Thread