Hi All,

In order to update a fragment of an html page, i am using the 'Single Portlet Refresh' concept (as described in http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...0712_behl.html) to generate the link called by an Ajax request. This all works fine, even when the portlet called is on a other portal page.

But a problem occurs when the (jsf – jsr168) portlet called contains action links to jsf actions within that portlet. Following those links results in an atom feet containing only the html for that specific faces action, instead of the complete portal page.

I’ve tried to 'reset' the selection mapping during the processAction but that did not solve the problem. Can please someone help me out?

Thank you, Rowan

Portal 6.0.1
RAD 7.0.0.9