Clone a portal page strucutre using APInd all its chi - Websphere

This is a discussion on Clone a portal page strucutre using APInd all its chi - Websphere ; Hi, is it possible to clone a ContentNode and all its childs to create the same page structure using API (ContentModel, etc...)? Won't be there any problems with the new pages' objectids? I would like to modify the parameters of ...

  1. Clone a portal page strucutre using APInd all its chi

    Hi, is it possible to clone a ContentNode and all its childs to create the same page structure using API (ContentModel, etc...)?
    Won't be there any problems with the new pages' objectids? I would like to modify the parameters of the portletinstances as well. I guess it is possible. If not, which would be the best way to code a portlet that clones a page strucuture? Maybe xmlaccess or PortalScript?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Clone a portal page strucutre using APInd all its chi

    I am not sure about an API, but you might try using CopyPage.xml to do this with XMLAccess:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../admxmsmp.html

  3. Re: Clone a portal page strucutre using APInd all its chi

    I think, it is possible using the Controller SPI

+ Reply to Thread