Showing Websphere Portal 6.1 pages of same level on two differentnavigatio - Websphere

This is a discussion on Showing Websphere Portal 6.1 pages of same level on two differentnavigatio - Websphere ; I required to show WPS V6.1 pages of same level in two different navigation rows. Theses two navigation rows should have different look and feel. Please provide any apporach to implement it. Thanks in advance...

  1. Showing Websphere Portal 6.1 pages of same level on two differentnavigatio

    I required to show WPS V6.1 pages of same level in two different navigation rows.
    Theses two navigation rows should have different look and feel.
    Please provide any apporach to implement it.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Showing Websphere Portal 6.1 pages of same level on twodifferent navigatio

    Could you describe your use case in more detail? Do you mean that a child page or child pages should have two different parents? Should the child page(s) have the same theme or different themes?

  3. Re: Showing Websphere Portal 6.1 pages of same level on twodifferent navig

    I required to display navigation of child pages as shown in attached snapshot.

  4. Re: Showing Websphere Portal 6.1 pages of same level on twodifferent navigatio

    I am looking for approach to achieve two navigation rows for pages of same level with different look and feel. Surely it required to add some custom code in themes. Please suggest or share code if any to achieve functionality.

+ Reply to Thread