Hi,

As per my knowledge, this is not possible what i am going to ask but
i just want to confirm on following about IBM Portal out of the box bookmark portlet.

Our customer wants to have a bookmark portlet on multiple pages, and when a user
creates any bookmark in porlet on a particular page, that book mark should be reflected
to all the instances of bookmark porltet on all the pages for that user.

Say for example:-
User A has 3 Bookmark portlet instances placed on three different pages called A,B and C.
Now, when user A creates a new book mark in portlet placed on page A, then User A
should be able to see the same book mark in bookmark portlet placed on Page B and Page C as well.

Is this use case possible with outof the box bookmark portlet.

many thanks...
**
*[Extreme Portal|http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com]*