Search not works after configuring Websphere Portal with DominoDirectory - Websphere

This is a discussion on Search not works after configuring Websphere Portal with DominoDirectory - Websphere ; Hello I am using Websphere Portal 6.1.0.1 and Domino Messaging Express 8.5. I configured Portal with Domino directory successfully but when I am trying to search a user in portal it gives me a pop up "EJPAB0009I: No results were ...

  1. Search not works after configuring Websphere Portal with DominoDirectory

    Hello

    I am using Websphere Portal 6.1.0.1 and Domino Messaging Express 8.5. I configured Portal with Domino directory successfully but when I am trying to search a user in portal it gives me a pop up
    "EJPAB0009I: No results were found from the search query condition. View Details" and When I view Details it gives the following *two* exception:
    *EJPSG0015E:* Data Backend Problem com.ibm.wps.um.exceptions.impl.PumaSystemException Impl: com.ibm.wps.util.DataBackendException: EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.InvalidNameException: Invalid name: ' naming exception occurred during processing.

    com.ibm.wps.util.DataBackendException: EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.wps.um.exceptions.impl.PumaSystemException Impl: com.ibm.wps.util.DataBackendException: EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.InvalidNameException: Invalid name: ' naming exception occurred during processing.
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.PumaServiceImpl.findUser ByAttribute(PumaServiceImpl.java:867)
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.Puma.findUserByAttribute (Puma.java:136)
    at com.ibm.wps.portlets.admin.search.UserSearchable.s earch(UserSearchable.java:99)
    at com.ibm.wps.portlets.admin.search.SearchableImpl.h andleEvent(SearchableImpl.java:537)
    at com.ibm.wps.portlets.admin.search.SearchableImpl.h andleEvent(SearchableImpl.java:472)
    at com.ibm.wps.portlets.admin.search.SearchableManage r.handleEvent(SearchableManager.java:239)
    at com.ibm.wps.portlets.manageprincipals.ManagePrinci pals.actionPerformed(ManagePrincipals.java:744)
    at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.SPIPortletInterceptorImpl .handleEvents(SPIPortletInterceptorImpl.java:337)
    at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.invoker.impl.PortletDeleg ateImpl._dispatch(PortletDelegateImpl.java:382)

    com.ibm.wps.um.exceptions.impl.PumaSystemException Impl: com.ibm.wps.util.DataBackendException: EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.InvalidNameException: Invalid name: ' naming exception occurred during processing.

    com.ibm.wps.um.exceptions.impl.PumaSystemException Impl: com.ibm.wps.util.DataBackendException: EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.InvalidNameException: Invalid name: ' naming exception occurred during processing.
    at com.ibm.wps.um.VMMExceptionHelper.rethrowSystem(VM MExceptionHelper.java:172)
    at com.ibm.wps.um.PumaLocatorImpl.findPrincipalsByAtt r(PumaLocatorImpl.java:801)
    at com.ibm.wps.um.PumaLocatorImpl.findUsersByAttribut e(PumaLocatorImpl.java:430)
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.PumaServiceImpl$10.run(P umaServiceImpl.java:850)
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.PumaServiceImpl$10.run(P umaServiceImpl.java:848)
    at com.ibm.wps.um.PumaEngineHelper.runWithoutPAC(Puma EngineHelper.java:1132)
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.PumaServiceImpl.executeW ithoutPAC(PumaServiceImpl.java:2508)
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.PumaServiceImpl.findUser ByAttribute(PumaServiceImpl.java:846)
    at com.ibm.wps.services.puma.Puma.findUserByAttribute (Puma.java:136)

    I am also attaching my wkplc.properties file.

    Thanks in Advance

    Regards
    Aseem Gaur

  2. Re: Search not works after configuring Websphere Portal with DominoDirectory

    I believe the problem is caused by the following
    standalone.ldap.et.personaccount.searchBases=

    Check your wimconfig.xml and take out the angle brackets.

    -FF