Looking for the sample theme war for deploying under WPS 6.1.0.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Looking for the sample theme war for deploying under WPS 6.1.0.1 - Websphere ; I'm trying to create a war to deploy my customized theme by following the instruction at IBM portal information center. The new theme is used when I access my test page from FireFox, but when I test the same test ...

  1. Looking for the sample theme war for deploying under WPS 6.1.0.1

    I'm trying to create a war to deploy my customized theme by following the instruction at IBM portal information center. The new theme is used when I access my test page from FireFox, but when I test the same test page from IE (7.0), the default IBM theme under /themes/html/Default.jsp is used, not /themes/html/myteme/Default.jsp. To verify this, I rename or delete my theme war/themes/html/Default.jsp, then I got error that Default.jsp cannot be found.

    Please kindly send me a sample theme war file, or points me what I missed, or where I made mistake,

    I have following structure under my theme war.
    /themes
    /themes/html
    /themes/dojo
    /themes/html/mytheme
    /WEB-INF
    /WEB-INF/tld
    /WEB-INF/web.xml

    Because there is nothing in Portal information center to explain what I need to put in web.xml, I create web.xml with following content,

    CMS Theme 3

  2. Re: Looking for the sample theme war for deploying under WPS6.1.0.1

    I would like to get some sample themes too, just to see how others are making their Portal looks beautiful
    Gigi

  3. Re: Looking for the sample theme war for deploying under WPS6.1.0.1

    Take a look at this war if you like. Its also a debug tool for web content. See attached.

+ Reply to Thread