XMLAccess throwing a CommandFailedException - Websphere

This is a discussion on XMLAccess throwing a CommandFailedException - Websphere ; HI, I'm trying to practice the XML configuration interface in the portal Server 6.1. I picked up an object of a webapp and tried to export the webapp through an XML access script. I got the following error in the ...

  1. XMLAccess throwing a CommandFailedException

    HI,
    I'm trying to practice the XML configuration interface in the portal Server 6.1. I picked up an object of a webapp and tried to export the webapp through an XML access script. I got the following error in the output file. i have attached the export and import scripts. could anybody please help me out on this?

  2. Re: XMLAccess throwing a CommandFailedException

    Looks like you are using input xml file from Portal 6.0.

    Thanks
    Akash

  3. Re: XMLAccess throwing a CommandFailedException

    Though, not sure, but I thing it should be something like :

    Thanks
    Akash

  4. Re: XMLAccess throwing a CommandFailedException

    What was the command line?

    It's easier to export all using objectid="*"?

    If you only want to export that specific one, the object ID must match one of the web app.

    -FF