how to update JSR168 portlet war using xmlaccess? - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to update JSR168 portlet war using xmlaccess? - Websphere ; Hi, I want to know, how to update a JSR 168 portlet war using xmlaccess on WPS 6.1.x? i am able to deploy portlet app using DeployPortlet.xml. I got this file from /docs/xml-samples/ I saw UpdatePortlet.xml to update portlet app ...

  1. how to update JSR168 portlet war using xmlaccess?

    Hi,

    I want to know, how to update a JSR 168 portlet war using xmlaccess on WPS 6.1.x?

    i am able to deploy portlet app using DeployPortlet.xml. I got this file from
    /docs/xml-samples/

    I saw UpdatePortlet.xml to update portlet app and it contains entry for concrete-portlet-app and which seems to be for IBM Portlets and not for JSR 168.

    I also see ModifyPortlet.xml there, shall i use this file to update portlet app? if yes, what all changes i need to make?

    please suggest...

    thanks much..
    **
    *[Extreme Portal|http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com]*

  2. Re: how to update JSR168 portlet war using xmlaccess?

    hey ..i have got it working...
    I am able to update my portlet app
    DeployPortlet.xml is the one which i used to update my war.

    Following technote helped me to solve my query..
    *[Using XmlAccess to deploy standard (JSR 168) portlet application|http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...=swg21314733]*

    hope that helps for others..

    **
    *[Extreme Portal|http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com]*

  3. Re: how to update JSR168 portlet war using xmlaccess?

    Thanks Neeraj for sharing the info.

    Raj

+ Reply to Thread