No I dont. I copied colors folder and default.properties from IBM theme and I see it is working. But the theme more like IBM theme. Please see attached video waiTest_2.swf . We want to have waiTest portal tab to look the same as Welcome portal tab and Benefits portal tab. Please see the video.

Probably this is because I copied default.properties from IBM themme. How to make webapp integrator to look under custom theme for styles. our custom theme uses a style sheet.

Also I would like to know how we can get rid of (or hide) launch button on top. Users dont want to see those buttons.

Thanks!
Gobinath Velmurugan