We are facing another issue; this is related to Portal Server top navigation.
There is an option to manage the portal pages through configuring the top navigation by applying the navigation type as 'DoubleTopNavMinimal'. We applied the same navigation type to all the labels for our application in the Portal Server.

During runtime when the user switches from one label to the other, by default the page/portlet inside the first sub menu of that particular label is loading.

We have a requirement like, the page/portlet should load only if the user clicks on the specific sub menu, the default behavior of loading page/portlet of the first submenu should restrict when the user switch the labels on the top.

In side navigation this requirement is working fine.
Is there any similar fix for top navigation?