Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x - Websphere ; Ok. I copied those images as you described. Here is the corresponding Systemerr.log Thanks! Gobinath Velmurugan...

  1. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Ok. I copied those images as you described. Here is the corresponding Systemerr.log

    Thanks!
    Gobinath Velmurugan

  2. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Its still failing with the same error.

    The urlGeneration tag is not finding the image.
    Could you please do the following:

    1.) Enable the following tracing:
    com.ibm.wps.engine.*=all
    2.) Stop the server
    3.) clear the logs and start the server
    4.) Recreate the problem and send me the logs.
    5.) Send me your updated theme with the images.

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD

  3. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Hi Ryan,
    After the portal, now we went pass that error. The page is being redirected but it did not dispaly styles/thmes correctly. The url also goes to external URL. I have attached new logs (systemout, systemerr and trace.log)

    Please let me know if you can find anything that is obvious.

    Thanks!
    Gobinath Velmurugan

+ Reply to Thread