Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x - Websphere ; Hi Ryan, Here is output that contains both java and class files from temp\themes folder. Thanks! Gobinath Velmurugan...

  1. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Hi Ryan,
    Here is output that contains both java and class files from temp\themes folder.

    Thanks!
    Gobinath Velmurugan

  2. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Gobinath,

    Thank you for the files. I see that the np is being thrown because of a missing image in your theme:

    Please copy over the IBM\images\banner directory to your theme.

    If it happens to fail again please upload the new logs.

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD

  3. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Hi Ryan,
    Please confirm if i have to copy images something like
    1. /images/banner
    or
    2. /banner
    or
    copy all images from ibm/images/banner folder to

    I tried to copy those images on all these locations. However I still see th same errors in the log.

    I am attaching html_2 from temp location and systemout.log. Please let me know how to find out those line number so that i can find these missing images bymyself and copy over.

    Thanks!
    Gobinath Velmurugan

  4. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    I am also attaching systemout.log to show the same error is still occuring.

    Thanks!
    Gobinath Velmurugan

  5. Re: webAppIntegrator dont work in portal 6.0.x

    Gobinath,

    Please copy all images from ibm/images/banner folder to /images/banner

    Could you please upload the systemErr log also.

    I may need to add some debug statement, it looks like the WAI default.jsp is catching the exception.

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD