Disabling unused applications in WP 6.0 to decrease startup time - Websphere

This is a discussion on Disabling unused applications in WP 6.0 to decrease startup time - Websphere ; Is there a way to disable unused applications in WP 6.0 so that the startup time is improved? I don't necessarily want to uninstall them. WP 6.1 does seem to have this option. Any advice?...

  1. Disabling unused applications in WP 6.0 to decrease startup time

    Is there a way to disable unused applications in WP 6.0 so that the startup time is improved? I don't necessarily want to uninstall them. WP 6.1 does seem to have this option. Any advice?

  2. Re: Disabling unused applications in WP 6.0 to decrease startuptime

    Hey,

    This should help you out ... http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ra.../0327_riordan/

    Regards!

  3. Re: Disabling unused applications in WP 6.0 to decrease startuptime

    Thanks for the link. I did see this article earlier but shied away after a quick glance indicated it to be used only on dev servers. However, after reading your response I decided to give it a try. Ran all the targets except the one for CAIWCM...holy cow!! what a difference it makes!! Thanks!!

    Jake.

+ Reply to Thread