Websphere Portal server v6.1/needed help - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere Portal server v6.1/needed help - Websphere ; I am trying to get certified in IBM Portals but I need free online study material/tutorials to help me. I don't have much knowledge in this sector, however I am currently certified in IBM Websphere Application server Network Deployment v6.1). ...

  1. Websphere Portal server v6.1/needed help

    I am trying to get certified in IBM Portals but I need free online study material/tutorials to help me. I don't have much knowledge in this sector, however I am currently certified in IBM Websphere Application server Network Deployment v6.1).

    Any links to websites with a vast abundance of free material would be greatly appreciated.

    Please can anyone help?? This certification is vital to my career and I will be eternally grateful.

    Thanks guys!!

  2. Re: Websphere Portal server v6.1/needed help

    On 14 окт, 13:01, Imran Ansari wrote:
    > I am trying to get certified in IBM Portals but I need free online study material/tutorials to help me. I don't have much knowledge in this sector, however I am currently certified in IBM Websphere Application server Network Deployment v6.1).
    >
    > Any links to websites with a vast abundance of free material would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Please can anyone help?? This certification is vital to my career and I will be eternally grateful.
    >
    > Thanks guys!!

    Here is good list of articles.
    http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/eduL959.shtml

  3. Re: Websphere Portal server v6.1/needed help

    Use the search in this forum and search for a thread called "Need Portal Certification Material". In reply to this thread there are some links which might be helpful for you.

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread