WSRP producer for WAS7 - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSRP producer for WAS7 - Websphere ; Where can I get the WSRP producer app for WAS7.0 ? Is WSRP2.0 version available already ? Also I am looking for instructions on how to provide a portlet running in WAS7 portlet container. TIA !...

  1. WSRP producer for WAS7

    Where can I get the WSRP producer app for WAS7.0 ? Is WSRP2.0 version available already ? Also I am looking for instructions on how to provide a portlet running in WAS7 portlet container.
    TIA !

  2. Re: WSRP producer for WAS7

    You can download the WSRP 2.0 Producer for WAS 7 at this URL: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/brand...abel=1WP1001VM

    The download package contains documentation about how to use the producer.

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread