importing themes, skins and pages from windows to UNIX - Websphere

This is a discussion on importing themes, skins and pages from windows to UNIX - Websphere ; Hi, I would like to know how to import the themes, skins and pages that created on portal express 6.1 (Windows) to Portal Server 6.1 (UNIX). Can anybody tell me what is the approach to do this? Right now I ...

  1. importing themes, skins and pages from windows to UNIX

    Hi,

    I would like to know how to import the themes, skins and pages that created on portal express 6.1 (Windows) to Portal Server 6.1 (UNIX).

    Can anybody tell me what is the approach to do this?

    Right now I am developing themes and skins on portal express 6.1 (windows) and I need to import them onto portal server 6.1 (unix, the development machine for themes and skins).

    Any help is really appreciated.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: importing themes, skins and pages from windows to UNIX

    You can use XMLaccess. Check the following link,
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...gn_ptlcst.html
    specifically, "Importing a Theme".

    -FF