Hi,

We are trying to implement reCaptcha in a form on a Web 2.0 theme in Portal 6.1 built in WPF 6.1.2.

However, when I test the application in WAS 7.0, the reCaptcha shows up fine, but when I try it in Portal, I get the following error:

"This portlet could not be successfully rendered. A required resource could not be retrieved due to security constraints on the AJAX proxy. Please contact your administrator to resolve this issue."

I know you have to edit the proxy-config.xml, however I'm not sure what to put in there, and then what to put in our form to show the reCaptcha.

The normal link for the reCaptcha is http://api.recaptcha.net/noscript?k=key

Cheers

Mark