problem while datatransfer in websphere portal server cloudspace tooracle - Websphere

This is a discussion on problem while datatransfer in websphere portal server cloudspace tooracle - Websphere ; Hi this anand my environment WAS6.0.2.29 WPS 6.0 in suselinux oracle 10g rel.2 in win following error is displayed attached file cloudspace to oracle 10g. Thanksyou. anandKumar.b send me reply on billakanti.anand@gmail.com pls....

  1. problem while datatransfer in websphere portal server cloudspace tooracle

    Hi this anand

    my environment WAS6.0.2.29 WPS 6.0 in suselinux oracle 10g rel.2 in win

    following error is displayed attached file

    cloudspace to oracle 10g.

    Thanksyou.
    anandKumar.b send me reply on billakanti.anand@gmail.com pls.

  2. Re: problem while datatransfer in websphere portal servercloudspace to oracle

    What version of Portal v6.0.x are you running? This is a defect for Portal v6000 and v6001 that occurs when you're running on WAS v6.0.2.17 or higher. What happened is that starting in WAS v6.0.2.17, when you create a cluster, all of the resources that were at the server scope get moved to the cluster scope. The Portal scripts weren't prepared for that and continued to look for these objects at the server scope. That's why you see this failure:

    EJPCA3004E: ERROR: "/Node:appservernode/Server:WebSphere_Portal/SchedulerProvider:SchedulerProvider/SchedulerConfiguration:WPSTaskScheduler/" not there

    Note that it's looking at the server scope in the above exception instead of the correct cluster scope.

    Also, you really shouldn't be running database-transfer against a cluster. This would imply that you have a cluster using cloudscape, which technically isn't supported but does functionally work on a single-node cluster.

    Anyway, this defect was included in Portal v6.0.1.0+ so if you're on one of those versions, this will not apply. It is already fixed in those version and requires more investigation. This is the defect:

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg24015073

    Again this is only applicable to 6000 or 6001.

    ~HT