Exporting Html content to xml - Websphere

This is a discussion on Exporting Html content to xml - Websphere ; I have a scenario where i want to download a site area created in WebSphere Portal server to a file system. for e.g. "I have a home page containing only two links to another two pages and the home description." ...

  1. Exporting Html content to xml

    I have a scenario where i want to download a site area created in WebSphere Portal server to a file system. for e.g. "I have a home page containing only two links to another two pages and the home description." Can i export this Home Page and it's html content into *xml file and save this xml file to a file system*.

  2. Re: Exporting Html content to xml

    Manage Pages ?

  3. Re: Exporting Html content to xml

    This answer was great but of no use, as when we push "Export button" it saves the configuration of the page (the portlets deployed )

  4. Re: Exporting Html content to xml

    hmm, yes, u r right...
    have you found the answer? or can anybody help us to export/import the content of pages and its structure?

  5. Re: Exporting Html content to xml