Configuring SSL on WebSphere Portal Server - Websphere

This is a discussion on Configuring SSL on WebSphere Portal Server - Websphere ; Hi I´m trying to configure WebSphere Portal with SSL, but I can´t do it. I tried to perform the steps in "Configuring SSL" ( http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...urity/ssl.html ) and in "Configuring client certificate authentication" ( http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../certauth.html ) but I always get errors. ...

  1. Configuring SSL on WebSphere Portal Server

    Hi

    I´m trying to configure WebSphere Portal with SSL, but I can´t do it.

    I tried to perform the steps in "Configuring SSL" (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...urity/ssl.html) and in "Configuring client certificate authentication" (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../certauth.html)
    but I always get errors. SSL settings WAS working properly, but not in WebSphere Portal.

    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Configuring SSL on WebSphere Portal Server

    Please provide more details about your environment and the problems you observe. Do you see any errors in the browser or logs? Are you accessing Portal directly or through a web server? Exactly what communications are you trying to secure (browser web server portal back-end (e.g. LDAP))?

+ Reply to Thread