Re: Theme Extensions - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Theme Extensions - Websphere ; 2) so you want to create a type of dropdown navigation, You can create your own and would be better of creating it using the navigation model spi there are several articles on this on developer works look for advanced ...

  1. Re: Theme Extensions

    2) so you want to create a type of dropdown navigation, You can create your own and would be better of creating it using the navigation model spi there are several articles on this on developer works look for advanced url generation

    3) No but you can look in the navigation selection model to see what pages are selected

    It has the following methods which you feed the navgiation node into isNodeInSelectionPath, isNodeSelected

  2. Re: Theme Extensions

    Thank you very much.

    I understand that, in order to create my own links, tabs on banner or footer, I can write the code using navigational model spi, and can see which tab or link is in selection path.

    Thank you,
    Srinu

+ Reply to Thread