Delete portleinstance in the cust domain - Websphere

This is a discussion on Delete portleinstance in the cust domain - Websphere ; I have several portletinstances with preferences for each instance. If I export the page where the instance is located I can see many instances with different preferences for each instance. would it be possible to delete all those preferences that ...

  1. Delete portleinstance in the cust domain

    I have several portletinstances with preferences for each instance. If I export the page where the instance is located I can see many instances with different preferences for each instance. would it be possible to delete all those preferences that are part of the cust domain?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Delete portleinstance in the cust domain

    Data in custom domain are from private (personalized) pages. They are associated with them. If you are sure they are no longer used, you can use XMLaccess to delete them.

    -FF