Get a free Amazon Web Services voucher to run IBM software in theCloud - Websphere

This is a discussion on Get a free Amazon Web Services voucher to run IBM software in theCloud - Websphere ; Hi folks, we're hosting a virtual developer day tomorrow... register and join some of our sessions on portal, wcm, mashups and forms. You'll get info on a voucher that will allow you to run and play with our Amazon Machine ...

  1. Get a free Amazon Web Services voucher to run IBM software in theCloud

    Hi folks,

    we're hosting a virtual developer day tomorrow... register and join some of our sessions on portal, wcm, mashups and forms.

    You'll get info on a voucher that will allow you to run and play with our Amazon Machine Images at for a set amount of time/money... so you don't have to pay.

    [http://www-304.ibm.com/jct01005c/isv...5761F0054D275]

    For more info on specific sessions see: [http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/sp...ud?pageid=973]

    Sessions will be recorded, so be sure to register to keep in the loop.

    cheers

    Adam

  2. Re: Get a free Amazon Web Services voucher to run IBM software inthe Cloud

    Also will have some great partner success stories at this session: [https://events.webdialogs.com/portal...40c2e&l=en-US]

+ Reply to Thread