XML access script - Websphere

This is a discussion on XML access script - Websphere ; Hi I have an xml access script generated for IBM Websphere Portal V6.0. Can someone tell me will the same script work on WebShpere Portal V6.1? If not what we need to do to make it work on 6.1? Thanks ...

  1. XML access script

    Hi
    I have an xml access script generated for IBM Websphere Portal V6.0. Can someone tell me will the same script work on WebShpere Portal V6.1? If not what we need to do to make it work on 6.1?

    Thanks
    Jagadish

  2. Re: XML access script

    XMLaccess schemas are backward compatible. So in 99% cases it should work.

    -FF