Hello,

I am after displaying help content for each portlet when hovered upon the help icon and thought it would be good to place the help icon in the skin so that it appears for all the portlets. Since I have placed the help icon in Skin, I cannot access that tag in my models to use a Dojo tooltip builder but I think I can use some Dojo tag's in the skin to display the help content upon hover in a pop up box.

But am not sure how can I place the help content for each portlet in the models as I want to display help content specific to each portlet. Can some one help me with this.

Thanks,
Neil.