theme navigation disappears when licking url generated byservleturlhelper - Websphere

This is a discussion on theme navigation disappears when licking url generated byservleturlhelper - Websphere ; We have a link in the theme navigation that goes to a specific portal page and we also have a link in a portlet which goes to that exact same page. The theme link works exactly as expected. The link ...

  1. theme navigation disappears when licking url generated byservleturlhelper

    We have a link in the theme navigation that goes to a specific portal page and we also have a link in a portlet which goes to that exact same page. The theme link works exactly as expected. The link generated by the servleturlhelper takes us to the correct page, however the theme navigation completely dissappears on that page. Any ideas?

  2. Re: theme navigation disappears when licking url generated byservleturlhelper

    I figure out the problem. The generateUrl was changing the nav root. I just needed to modify our navigation to always generate navigation from a specific scope.

+ Reply to Thread