Wiring not work with Theme 2.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Wiring not work with Theme 2.0 - Websphere ; Hi, I have 2 JSR168/Faces portlets with Source and Action target enabled in different pages, and the wires works ok. The problem is when use a Theme 2.0, the wires is not working. Please help me. Portal server 6.1 RAD ...

  1. Wiring not work with Theme 2.0

    Hi,

    I have 2 JSR168/Faces portlets with Source and Action target enabled in different pages, and the wires works ok.
    The problem is when use a Theme 2.0, the wires is not working.

    Please help me.

    Portal server 6.1
    RAD 7.5

  2. Re: Wiring not work with Theme 2.0

    Add new info.

    It works fine with Portal Version 6.1 and 6.1.0.1 but show me the warning
    Unable to save the current state!

    This fails only with version 6.1.0.2

    Please help me

+ Reply to Thread