Hi,

Position: Websphere Commerce consultant
Location: Toronto
Duration: End of the year
Rate: Open
We need some one to start on monday(28th september 2009)

Position Description:
We need some one to start on monday(28th september 2009)
Websphere Commerce consultant
yrs of exp:3 to 4 yrs in commerce

Please send the resumes if it matches the requirement ASAP.

Have a Great day!

Best Regards,
Sai Krishna

Sai Krishna | Technical Recruiter | Deegit Inc |
1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |
Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 305 | Fax: 847.330.1987
sai@deegit.com | www.deegit.com |
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
“Winner - Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2008”
“Winner - Inc. 5000 fastest growing firm for 2008”

"Right Person for the Right Job in the Right Time"

The information transmitted in this email is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your system.