How to activate portal page without using Browser URL - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to activate portal page without using Browser URL - Websphere ; hi, I was managing the Portal pages hierarchy i, mistakenly, deactivate login page. Now when i browser the portal server URL login screen is not displaying but signup page is displaying. Is there any way to activate login page. Regards, ...

  1. How to activate portal page without using Browser URL

    hi,

    I was managing the Portal pages hierarchy i, mistakenly, deactivate login page. Now when i browser the portal server URL login screen is not displaying but signup page is displaying. Is there any way to activate login page.

    Regards,

    Arif

  2. Re: How to activate portal page without using Browser URL

    You can use XMLaccess to activate the page, by simply change the content-node active="false" to "true". Or you can use Automatic Login URL to login and then activate the page in Manage Pages.
    Search "automatic login" in InfoCenter.

    -FF