Can not approve content in Authoring environment on WPs6.1.01 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Can not approve content in Authoring environment on WPs6.1.01 - Websphere ; Hi, I am using WPS 6.1.0.1. I am using content management to publish content to the portal server. I am having workflow in place with two stages. one is draft and other is publish. When an author comes in and ...

  1. Can not approve content in Authoring environment on WPs6.1.01

    Hi,

    I am using WPS 6.1.0.1. I am using content management to publish content to the portal server. I am having workflow in place with two stages. one is draft and other is publish. When an author comes in and submit content, it goes to the draft stage. Now I want the same author to approve the content which is published by him/her.

    How can I achieve this? I have done certain changes with the access permissions but not successful. What sort of access permission I need to assign and to which resource type?

    Any help or idea greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Mihir Shah
    [http://enterpriseportalsolution.blogspot.com]

  2. Re: Can not approve content in Authoring environment on WPs6.1.01

    Has anyone ever come against such kind of problem? Any idea on how to resolve this? Is this a known issue in existing version of the product?

    Regards,
    Mihir Shah
    [http://enterpriseportalsolution.blogspot.com]

+ Reply to Thread