Creating a theme - Websphere

This is a discussion on Creating a theme - Websphere ; Hi, I would like to create a theme , which will have a logo, user name as link, then a tool bar (profile,preferences, logout links) and a Tab bar showing some tabs. This is basically banner of the portal application. ...

  1. Creating a theme

    Hi,

    I would like to create a theme , which will have a logo, user name as link, then a tool bar (profile,preferences, logout links) and a Tab bar showing some tabs.

    This is basically banner of the portal application.

    What are the basic steps that I need to know to get done all these tasks.

    Where I need to modify or write the code.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Creating a theme

    The following link explains the steps and why these steps are necessary creating new themes.
    hope this helps.

    [http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...p_dev_pdf.pdf]

  3. Re: Creating a theme

    I am really thankful to you. The source is very useful.

  4. Re: Creating a theme

    Hi,

    The link you sent is really helpful.

    I tried to change the top navigation links name (home,admin to MAIN, SUPER)but I am not able to.

    Can you tell me the steps to do that. (I am using portal express 6.1)

    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread