Amazon WPS ami-ee779087 getting"SQL0293N Error accessing a tablespace" - Websphere

This is a discussion on Amazon WPS ami-ee779087 getting"SQL0293N Error accessing a tablespace" - Websphere ; Is anybody else having trouble running Amazon EC2 AMI ami-ee779087? I've tried installing it a few times now using a 25 GB ESB and an Elastic Storage Block. It appears that DB2 is not set-up correctly, preventing WAS Portal from ...

  1. Amazon WPS ami-ee779087 getting"SQL0293N Error accessing a tablespace"

    Is anybody else having trouble running Amazon EC2 AMI ami-ee779087? I've tried installing it a few times now using a 25 GB ESB and an Elastic Storage Block. It appears that DB2 is not set-up correctly, preventing WAS Portal from starting. The message "SQL0293N Error accessing a table space container." I have following the set-up script as shown in the YouTube getting started video. My client need it up and running quickly to respond to a RFP.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The log file is attached.

    Steve Mitchell
    http://www.ByteworksInc.com

  2. Re: Amazon WPS ami-ee779087 getting"SQL0293N Error accessing atable space"

    Here is more detail from the log:

    Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -293, SQLSTATE: 57048, SQLERRMC: null
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver.connect(DB2Driver.java:1 66)

  3. Re: Amazon WPS ami-ee779087 getting"SQL0293N Error accessing atable space"

    I restarted the portal and it began working.

+ Reply to Thread