Attributes in themes - Websphere

This is a discussion on Attributes in themes - Websphere ; Hello, I tried to use in our theme these two solutions to get the personal "INVXDEL" from LDAP: 1- 2- the sciptlet : % com.ibm.wps.puma.User user = (com.ibm.wps.puma.User)request.getAttribute("com.ibm.portal.puma.request-user") user.getAttribute("INVXDEL") ... All work fine until we changed in LDAP, (the change ...

  1. Attributes in themes

    Hello,

    I tried to use in our theme these two solutions to get the personal "INVXDEL" from LDAP:

    1-
    2- the sciptlet : % com.ibm.wps.puma.User user = (com.ibm.wps.puma.User)request.getAttribute("com.ibm.portal.puma.request-user") user.getAttribute("INVXDEL") ...

    All work fine until we changed in LDAP, (the change for the INVXDEL attribute value).
    This modification has no effect of our portail. We get the INVXDEL's old value for 10 minutes !!!

    It exist a solution: To modify the attributesCacheTimeOut attribute in wmm_Ldap.xml but we wan't modify configuration files.

    Does exist a solution to force the clear of attributes cache and get the new attribute value ??

    Thanks

    Akram BLOUZA

  2. Re: Attributes in themes

    What version of portal are you on?
    One thing you can do is try doing an xmlaccess export of that user and it SHOULD force an update of that part of the cache