Re: Portal 6.1 not logging on - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Portal 6.1 not logging on - Websphere ; Please change the actual LDAP server hostname, either a fully qualified hostname, or IP address. "localhost" may be the problem. -FF The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of ...

  1. Re: Portal 6.1 not logging on

    Please change the actual LDAP server hostname, either a fully qualified hostname, or IP address. "localhost" may be the problem.

    -FF

  2. Re: Portal 6.1 not logging on

    I have reconfigured ldap with fully qualified name but still problem is occuring. i have attached properties see if i have done any mistake in it.

    [Note: As i m working on VmWare machine so before re-configuring ldap i revert back to the snapshot that was taken just after installation and fixpack updation]

    -Arif

  3. Re: Portal 6.1 not logging on

    Can you attach SystemOut.log and resources.xml from /config/cells/ /nodes//servers/WebSphere_Portal?

    -FF