Hello All,

I can successfully create URL to a page on virtual portal programmatic-ally. It works fine when I use it in the address bar/use it as a link on one of my pages.

But when I try to use it inside portal server filter to forward internally its showing me this message -
Error 400: EJPEI0088E: The resource uk/!ut/p/c4/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hnd0cPE3MfAwP_AEtDA6 MwP9OQMB93I3dDE_2CbEdFAFG-egk!/ could not be found.

uk is the name and context of the virtual portal.
I used the instructions provided in - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21351642 and http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21271209 to create the URL.

Can anyone tell me if I am doing anything wrong? or I should be doing it any different?

Thanks in advance,
Shyam