Portal Express installation problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Express installation problem - Websphere ; Hi, I am trying to install Websphere Portal Express. At first, I started installation by clicking setup.exe under C1P0RML., later it is asking for W-2 folder, but I do not find any W-2 or W-3 or W-4 folders to give ...

  1. Portal Express installation problem

    Hi,

    I am trying to install Websphere Portal Express. At first, I started installation by clicking setup.exe under C1P0RML., later it is asking for W-2 folder, but I do not find any W-2 or W-3 or W-4 folders to give for the installation wizard as the path.

    I do have following folders on my machine: C1P0RML, C1P0UML, C1P0VML,C1P0WML, C1P0XML and DB2Express.

    Can anybody tell me which folders I need to rename as W-2, W-3, W-4.

    Thanks,
    Srinu

  2. Re: Portal Express installation problem

    See if this link helps:

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/fo...ageID=14296033

    W-Setup C1TQ3ML

    W-1 C1TQ5ML

    W-2 C1HA1ML

    W-3 C1U2VML

    W-4 C1U2YML

    W-5 C1U31ML

    ~HT

  3. Re: Portal Express installation problem

    Sorry, meant to say this link:

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21363992

    ~HT

  4. Re: Portal Express installation problem

    Thank you for the information.

    Sreenu

+ Reply to Thread