how can i access the property file from theme to portlet/servlet. - Websphere

This is a discussion on how can i access the property file from theme to portlet/servlet. - Websphere ; Hi I have multiple portlet in different war file. Also i have 2 virtual portal having different theme and skin. I want to pass the some constant value from theme to portlet/servlet in each request so that i can distinguish ...

  1. how can i access the property file from theme to portlet/servlet.

    Hi

    I have multiple portlet in different war file. Also i have 2 virtual portal having different theme and skin. I want to pass the some constant value from theme to portlet/servlet in each request so that i can distinguish the request. I think i can have following approach
    1. Cookie: i do not want to use
    2. Property file: Not sure how can i access the property file from theme to portlet/servlet.

    Thanks & Regards
    A:-)

  2. Re: how can i access the property file from theme toportlet/servlet.

    Hi

    forget to mention that i am using WPS 6.0.1.X

    Thanks