WebSphere Portal 6.1 with HTTP Servers - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere Portal 6.1 with HTTP Servers - Websphere ; Hi I have installed WebSphere portal 6.1, and I wanna install three HTTP servers with it, one on the local machine with the portal, and the second server on the DMZ and the other one within the network. (intranet , ...

  1. WebSphere Portal 6.1 with HTTP Servers

    Hi

    I have installed WebSphere portal 6.1, and I wanna install three HTTP servers with it, one on the local machine with the portal, and the second server on the DMZ and the other one within the network. (intranet , extranet).

    Is this possible?

    thanks in advance.

  2. Re: WebSphere Portal 6.1 with HTTP Servers

    Yes, hypothetically you could have a 2 node cluster with NodeA a cluster memeber, the dmz and a webserver, Node B, a cluster member and webserver, and then a standalone webserver for intranet. But to answer your question, yes its possible and this is just one scenario.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../inst_ihs.html
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../inst_ihs.html

+ Reply to Thread