The position is a Websphere Message Broker & Websphere MQ Engineer
position in the Washington, DC area. This is with a direct client of
ours. Salary is expected to be 90k-110k plus bonuses with great
benefits. Here are more details:

Job Duty 1 Programming with Websphere Message Broker and Websphere
MQ 34%
Job Duty 2 Programming using Java Messaging Service(JMS) 33%
Job Duty 3 - Providing Data Transformations using Websphere Message
Broker 33%

Required Skills include:
-High School Diploma/GED
-At least 2 years experience in 2 yrs J2EE, Websphere, Websphere
Message Broker, Websphere MQ, Unix. AIX, JMS.
-Security clearance of Top Secret (TS/SCI) - Active
-U.S. citizenship required

Preferred skills include:
-Bachelor's Degree
-At least 3 years experience in 2 yrs J2EE, Websphere, Websphere
Message Broker, Websphere MQ, Unix. AIX, JMS

Should you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for looking!

If you are interested, please send your resume to me. Please note that
to be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and have
an Active TS/SCI clearance. ( Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented
Information ). To send your resume my email address is mike abesap
com

Sincerely,

Mike Vaughan
Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC
770-578-8865
Toll Free 888-A.SAP-JOB, that's 888-272-7562
Toll Free Fax 866-217-0096

LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikevaughan