Using MQ Client within a 64bit .Net 3.5 Windows Process - Websphere

This is a discussion on Using MQ Client within a 64bit .Net 3.5 Windows Process - Websphere ; Hello All I have scanned the internet and the forum but cannot seem to find the answer to this question. Is there a 64bit MQ client for WMQ 6.0.2.2? We are building a 64bit .Net 3.5 Windows service running on ...

  1. Using MQ Client within a 64bit .Net 3.5 Windows Process

    Hello All

    I have scanned the internet and the forum but cannot seem to find the answer to this question. Is there a 64bit MQ client for WMQ 6.0.2.2?

    We are building a 64bit .Net 3.5 Windows service running on Window Server 2003, using Visual Studio 2008 that is will publish data onto the MQ but there only seems to be a 32bit client. As our service must be 64bit we need a 64 bit built client. Does one exist for 6.0.22? Is there one available in a more recent version?

    Any advice would greatly appreciated

    Many thanks

  2. Re: Using MQ Client within a 64bit .Net 3.5 Windows Process

    MQ 6.0.2.2 .NET client is built on Microsoft .NET framework 1.1.

    You could go for 7.0.1 Client which has 64 bit .NET client support and is built on .NET Framework 2.0. Libraries built using .NET Framework 2.0 will work on 3.5 also.

+ Reply to Thread