MQEnvironment securityExit in MQ client version 7 - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQEnvironment securityExit in MQ client version 7 - Websphere ; Hi all, We are migrating our application from MQ client 6 to MQ client 7. In current application using MQ client 6 has the following code, and it works. As under /usr/mqm/java/lib, there is com.ibm.gwa.mq.jar MQEnvironment.securityExit = new com.ibm.gwa.mq.SecurityExit(); However, ...

  1. MQEnvironment securityExit in MQ client version 7

    Hi all,

    We are migrating our application from MQ client 6 to MQ client 7.

    In current application using MQ client 6 has the following code, and it works. As under /usr/mqm/java/lib, there is com.ibm.gwa.mq.jar

    MQEnvironment.securityExit = new com.ibm.gwa.mq.SecurityExit();

    However, after I installed MQ client 7, I could not find any implementation(jars) of Interface com.ibm.mq.MQSecurityExit. I am not sure what I should do in order to compile the application. Does anybody know if MQ client 7 got some jars which implement com.ibm.mq.MQSecurityExit like what MQ client 6 did? We would not like to implement ourselves if there is a solution by IBM MQ already.

    Thanks,
    James

  2. Re: MQEnvironment securityExit in MQ client version 7

    There have been changes in MQ v7 regarding Java MQ exits. I suggest you review the "WebSphere MQ Using Java v7.0" manual.

  3. Re: MQEnvironment securityExit in MQ client version 7

    Hi,

    Do you know where to download the "WebSphere MQ Using Java v7.0" manual?

    Thanks.
    James

  4. Re: MQEnvironment securityExit in MQ client version 7

+ Reply to Thread